2012年4月17日星期二

Learn to be brave

When I was young, he always said: "Son, you have to brave."
"Brave" seems to be a spiritual medicine, chew, swallow, can be used to deal with the shadows on the curtains at night in trembling laugh; can be used to deal with summer leisurely fall from the sky that is called "the hanged ghosts" budworm; can be used to deal with winter early in the morning had to leave the bed that moment stuck to the human blood go cold; can be used against those who cause me any trouble, and forced me to tall children; can be used against those terrifying teacher their mouths, and, insignificant to announce, solemn criteria of this world.
But I still did not want to understand why I never do not hate those things I fear, but I so resent the "brave". Perhaps because of "fear" is too strong, so I had selected between one punches either to pinch; may also be because of "fear" from my body, completely belong to me, "brave" is an intruder, I said I have to chew it and swallow it bitter.

没有评论:

发表评论