2012年4月23日星期一

As understood, so sad

Went back today to see mother of growing old. She carried a trash, rhododendron Molle g bent back to move on. I yelled a loud: "Ma". Mothers face wrinkles like a knife it as instantaneous as crab Chrysanthemum blooms, eyes have light. I went up to get the trash, mother rattle excitedly: "down, down, nor how much. Faster, faster. I've come to eat. "She said rappel the body, seemed to light a lot of Walker. What I thought she'd reward me, I saw her empty handed, Little Whispers: "where did? Also be finished? "Orbital tears to cover up is about to take, I hastened to pretend to wash face, ran into the kitchen, hand-hold a holds the water to sprinkle on the face. Small garrulous step mother to hasten to do sth. hand towel: "quick wipe, wipe. "Soft towels absorb water on his face and the tears in the eyes. I'm a lot more comfortable, hands grasping mother: "MOM, look what I brought you something delicious? "Mother see Huang Huang on piggy, my mother's face that was not captured on welcome. This past mother's favorite food! "Their, I might bite does not move. "" MOM, I shredded, then the pressure cooker pressure. "" No, it has no taste. "" You talk with me! "I put my mother's hand in my hand, I patiently said hundreds of times from her story.
Think more so with her, listening to her cheerful nagging. The mother is not a happy? I was not a happy? I have my own food, and mother of distance is not "a bowl of soup" distance. See mother looked after I left leaning on the door, the short happy on mother not a luxury? In I am not a luxury?
Dad's sudden departure, I deeply understand the "The trees may prefer calm but the wind will not subside., not wait for" helpless. My brother and sister were always have something to do to earn money to burn. They always sent money to the mother, in haste and haste. They does not know mother what when can eat whole root sugarcane, what when to with knife will sugarcane cut a small segment a small segment to eat; they does not know mother what when can with teeth bite mountain walnut, what when to with small hammer knock open; they does not know mother what when can bite dynamic Trotter, what when has gave up has on Trotter of hobby; they does not know mother of bitter and music; they does not know mother of alone and lonely; they does not know money also has many things buy does not to of; they more does not know "cattle old old a spring, Old old year "thing.
Looking at old people over seventy or eighty years of octogenarian mother and I mourn!

没有评论:

发表评论