2012年4月11日星期三

Happy the true meaning of life

Life, we often see Some optimism, some pessimism Why? In fact, in the world and is no different, just a personal attitude.
Best describes this problem, I see a sign in front of a donut shops that read: "The difference between optimists and pessimists is very subtle: The optimist sees the donut, and the pessimists see the donut middle of a little hollow. "this short humorous sentences, revealed the nature of happiness. In fact, people eyes to see, more often than not the whole picture of things, only to see the things they want to seek. Optimists and pessimists each seeking something different, and thus the same things, they take two different attitudes.
One day, I found myself standing at the counter of a jewelry shop, stood a few packages placed at the side of the book. When a dress and elegant, noble and dignified man came in, began when the counter jewelry, remove me courtesy of my package, looking at me but this person is angry, he said, he is a man of integrity, no intention of stealing my package. He felt insulted, heavy door closed, walked out of the shop. I am very surprised such a mindless action, should cause he was so angry. Then I realized, this person and I seem to live in two different worlds, but in fact the world is the same, the difference is I and contrary to his views on things.
One morning a few days later, I wake up in a bad mood, thought of the day spent in a monotonous routine work, we feel that the world is so dull, boring. When I packed in dense traffic, slowly to the city centre of progress, I am filled with anger: why are there so many idiots get driver's license? They drive are either too fast or too slow, not driving in rush hour, the person's driver's license should be revoked. Later, I arrived at a crossroads and a large truck, and I thought: "this guy is open cart, he must be into the past. "But at this time, the truck driver will head out of the window and waved to me, gave me a cheerful, happy smile. When I left in the car when crossing, my anger suddenly disappeared, suddenly see.
The truck driver's behavior was I exposed to another world. But in fact, the world is still, the difference is our attitude. Everyone in life will have a similar episode, the episode is the best way to our pursuit of happiness. You want to live a happy, you must first change their attitudes. I think this is the real meaning of happiness!

没有评论:

发表评论