2012年4月22日星期日

Generous

Forgive yourself or others, is basically a choice toward live.
"To this, I will never forgive the mother!"
"I can not forgive myself!" Such words sound familiar? We do not forgive someone, in fact tantamount to saying: I do not want to take action to improve the situation, I would rather live in the past, but the results are blaming others (or yourself) head. Would not forgive himself, he has been immersed in the sense of guilt among bear unnecessary psychological torture.
My friend, Christmas will not please me, I would not forgive him, I suffer. He would not have stomach ulcers, do not sleep, not get angry, your mouth will not be bitter, I have reflected. No wonder the sages have told me: "Forgive those who offend us!" Only in this way can often Celebrex happy and healthy, keep the pain is the main cause of the disease, because gas bitter heart will lead to the agony of the flesh.
In addition, we identified as one wrong others, they are responsible for make us happy, we will not take responsibility. Blame someone else will not have any results. Starting from stop to blame someone else the moment, we will take action for improvement. Blame someone else is an excuse for escapism, not an excuse for inaction.
Choose to forgive, the situation would be through a magical track changes. When we change, others will follow the change. We change the attitude of others. We revised the views of things at the same time, others will respond. With our new expectations
Not easy to forgive, forgive myself for it more difficult. A lot of life for some of the shortcomings of self-righteous, mental and physical punishment. Some people overeating, some people intentionally starve, some people drink drunk unconscious, some people deliberately destroy all relationships, some people a lifetime of poverty or illness. May have a belief that behind all these sufferings, insisted: "I have done a lot of things should not happen", "I am guilty," or "I do not deserve to enjoy healthy and happy." Make a survey of people who are sick, you may will find them, I believe they should live a healthy and happy little surprising.

没有评论:

发表评论