2012年4月3日星期二

In the end, you will always understand


If one day.
A come back disappeared.
Someone can not do without leave.
It does not matter. Time will take you to the correct side.
You loved his first take.
That do not know where.
Come and take you.
This world, I can also meet a lot of people,
I love not, nor give you
I only gave you do not give to others.
I am not a non-can not wait for you
Only I'll wait for you can not wait for someone else.
I do not forget you,
Only you let me die the same pain over nothing.
People miss, than to miss someone.
You missed the people,
You speak with him no matter how much nonsense.
Affinity for
Your presence will be able awakened all his senses.
Some people even recognize a few years is strange.
Each other always seems to be a membrane
Feel like flowers bloom in the other side of
Distant relative, can not be touched.

Sometimes God doesn't give you what you want,
not because you don't deserve it,
but because you deserve more

没有评论:

发表评论