2015年4月2日星期四

A Guide To Wedding Dress Veils

It is the new generation and it is quite common to find wedding dresses for pregnant women.  My mother's dress was made out of crepe and cost $98.00, my dress was made out of silk and cost $440.00, my sister's dress was taffeta and cost $1500.00, and my sister in-law's dress was satin and cost $800.00.

In Grace Kelly's case, it was actually thousands of tiny seed pearls which adorned her veil, while Jacqueline Kennedy wore a single strand of classic pearls around her neck, and Queen Elizabeth II wore two strands of pearls together (they were a wedding gift from the King and Queen).



The white silk slip dress was designed by Narciso Rodriguez, and it transformed the landscape of bridal gowns, inspiring brides worldwide to choose a chic modern style over a traditional wedding dress.

The average price for a dress during the fall season ranges between $1,000.00-$3,000.00. The best time to purchase a wedding dress is in January because the stores has to get rid of the last year's inventory.

I've seen the same dress in local bridal billige aftenkjoler  boutiques for over $700.00 in regular size, in plus was $900.00. To my suprise I looked on the web and found that dress for $199.99. I thought that was a steal.

没有评论:

发表评论